Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

FirsT ParT oF {(Newlook)};*

Hii guys this is the first part of my new story ! =P

  • New style
  • American story ,and names
  • Dont forget your comment ;p
  • Dedicated to Sunset,and poematic
Enjoy

___________

Saturday ,
12:00 pm -
     They always make fun of me because am fat and no one wants to be my friend
because am fat but I really didnt care,, I only have one bestfriend shes pretty blue eyes brown long straight hair simple make-up .People here they just make friends with good looking people .
12:30 pm -
Mandy : Ashley can you just stop writing in that stupid diary ?
Me : Stupid ? dont hurt her feelings ! . And no I cant
(bell rings)
I went to my locker to put my diary then I went to the class .

4 comments:

Karma (Zarh) x said...

wyad long mashallah -.-
Post Soon<3

Strawbx said...

LooooL xD
Intro = short =P
ill write now =D tty on msn

QueenOfMyHood said...

TOO short! ;p
Next! =]

-Q

Strawbx said...

Queen : LooL i know ill write it now ;$ love yah <3

Post a Comment

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates